Residential Disinfecting Services
Disinfecting is Not a One Time Thing
ecomaids regularly cleans all the surfaces of your home during each cleaning.
Did you know that we also use disinfectant fogging that will reach the spots that a simple wipe down with common disinfectant can’t reach.
How Residential Fogging Works
- Disinfectant fogging generates a cloud of microscopically small disinfectant droplets that is
naturally occurring and non-toxic
- Dramatically reduces the number of pathogens both on surfaces, on textiles, and even in the air
- Droplets settle underneath, on top of and on the sides of objects and inaccessible areas that cannot be reached during conventional cleaning
Why Fogging is Important for your Home?
- COVID-19 can live on metals for up to three days, on plastics for two days and on cardboard for up to twenty-four hours
- Germs can spread from an infected person to an entire business location in just hours via contaminated touchpoints
- Fogging ensures rapid treatment of large areas in a short period of time
Call today to find out how disinfecting fogging can protect your home.
FIND A LOCATION NEAR YOU
promoting sustainable living
supporting our local communities
saving the planet, one spotless home at a time