Residential Disinfecting Services
Get Some Peace of Mind
In these unprecedented times, we are all doing our part to keep our loved ones protected from the COVID-19 virus and that should include a plan to regularly clean and disinfect your home. Did you know there are common touchpoints in your home where cross contamination is possible? Doorknobs, light switches, handles, and electronic devices just to name a few. Our disinfectant fogging is EPA-Certified to fight COVID-19 and helps ensure the safety and well-being of your family.
What is ecomaids Disinfectant Fogging?
Our disinfectant fogging generates a cloud of microscopically small disinfectant droplets that are non-toxic to humans and animals. These droplets attach themselves to every surface and textile – even underneath and in inaccessible crevices and kill the pathogens that live there.
Why ecomaids Disinfectant Fogging?
- COVID-19 can live on surfaces for up to 3 days! It can even live on paper and plastic!
- Germs can spread from an infected person to a healthy person via common household touchpoints.
- Wiping down surfaces isn’t enough. We get into the tight corners and the hard-to-reach areas that are almost impossible to disinfect with normal cleaning.
- Our disinfectant fogging quickly and conveniently treats your entire house and it’s safe around every member of your family, including infants & pets.
- We always arrive fully covered and wearing a fresh set of masks, gloves and shoe covers.
- Our team is professionally trained and fully bonded and insured. We never use independent contractors!
Call today and sign up for ecomaids Disinfectant Fogging. Let us help keep your home COVID-19 free.
We offer both Residential & Commercial Disinfecting Services:
- Residential Disinfectant Services offers the perfect option for your home or apartment.
- Commercial Disinfectant Services provide comprehensive options for every business and commercial space.
promoting sustainable living
supporting our local communities
saving the planet, one spotless home at a time