COVID – 19 Safety
What we are doing to protect you and our staff..
masks, gloves, and shoes that are cleaned before every visit;
we’re covered so that you’re covered.
What is ecomaids doing to keep clients and staff safe?
- Ecomaids high standards for thorough cleaning, disinfecting, and avoidance of cross-contamination with our unique color coded system, cloth sanitation, and not transferring cleaning tools such as mop pads and cloths house to house has already protected against the spread of germs. Our training program ensures attention to the priority of sanitation as well as thorough, consistent cleaning.
- Nitrile gloves are being used in all homes, in all areas, and disposed of after cleaning in restrooms and each home.
- House shoes are being worn to prevent the introduction and spread of outdoor dirt and contaminants; and are wiped with peroxide prior to entering every home.
- All dirty cloths are sanitized with high heat and eco-friendly disinfectant.
- Masks are being made available to all staff. You may request masks to be worn regardless of vaccination status; see your local office for more information on their mask policy.
- We have hand sanitizer in each eco-car, and available for refilling personal containers. All staff are actively utilizing hand sanitizer multiple times per day and between every client visit.
- Employees are being required to remain at home if they show any signs of illness whatsoever; and we check their temperatures in any uncertainty.
- We are asking all of our clients to postpone service if anyone in their home has had any recent symptoms of the flu, cold, or unidentified respiratory illness.
- Our general disinfectant Hydrogen Peroxide is on the EPA’s updated Registered Antimicrobial Products for Use Against Novel Coronavirus list
- In addition, we have an optional offering of non-toxic Hypochlorous Acid electrostatic spraying. It is also certified for killing a large list of viruses, including the COVID-19 virus, but at much shorter dwell times. With electrostatic spraying, we can cover more surfaces for the adequate dwell time to ensure the most effective disinfection possible.
*Specific COVID and employee policies may vary slightly at each ecomaids location, please ask your local office if any questions.
promoting sustainable living
supporting our local communities
saving the planet, one spotless home at a time