Click here to learn how ecomaids is responding to COVID-19.
Commercial Disinfecting Services
Disinfecting is Not a One Time Thing
An essential step to getting your business open is disinfecting common touchpoints. Disinfecting fogging can reach the spots that a simple wipe down with common disinfectant can’t reach. Getting consumers and employees back into your office, gym, retail store or place of business can’t happen without a plan to regularly clean and disinfect common touchpoints.
How Commercial Fogging Works
- Disinfection fogging generates a cloud of microscopically small disinfectant droplets that is
naturally occurring and non-toxic
- Dramatically reduces the number of pathogens both on surfaces, on textiles, and even in the air
- Droplets settle underneath, on top of and on the sides of objects and inaccessible areas that cannot be reached during conventional cleaning
- COVID-19 can live on metals for up to three days, on plastics for two days and on cardboard for up to twenty-four hours
- Germs can spread from an infected person to an entire business location in just hours via contaminated touchpoints
- Reopening any consumer facing business can’t be done without breaking the chain of infection
- Breaking the chain requires regularly disinfecting common touchpoints across your facility
- Fogging ensures rapid treatment of large areas in a short period of time
- An essential measure to get your business open and running
- Reassurance for your staff and customers that your location is safe
Call today to find out how disinfecting fogging can benefit your business.
Get a Free Quote
FIND A LOCATION NEAR YOU
promoting sustainable living
supporting our local communities
saving the planet, one spotless home at a time