Click here to learn how ecomaids is responding to COVID-19.
COVID-19 Disinfecting Services
Disinfecting is Not a One Time Thing
Getting consumers and employees back into your office, gym, retail store or place of business can’t happen without a plan to regularly clean and disinfect your entire facility and in particular, the common touchpoints.
How Fogging Works
- Disinfectant fogging generates a cloud of microscopically small disinfectant droplets that is
naturally occurring and non-toxic
- Dramatically reduces the number of pathogens both on surfaces, on textiles, and even in the air
- Droplets settle underneath, on top of and on the sides of objects and inaccessible areas that cannot be reached during conventional cleaning
There are service options for fogging. Residential Disinfecting Service:
- Residential Disinfectant Services are the perfect option for your home or apartment.
- Commercial Disinfectant Services provide a comprehensive option for every business or commercial space.
- COVID-19 can live on metals for up to three days, on plastics for two days and on cardboard for up to twenty-four hours
- Germs can spread from an infected person to an entire business location in just hours via contaminated touch points
- Reopening any consumer facing business can’t be done without breaking the chain of infection
- Breaking the chain requires regularly disinfecting common touch points across your facility
- Fogging ensures rapid treatment of large areas in a short period of time
- It’s an essential measure to get your business open and running
- It provides reassurance for your staff and customers that your location is protected
Call today to find out how disinfectant fogging can benefit your home or business.
Get a Free Quote
FIND A LOCATION NEAR YOU
promoting sustainable living
supporting our local communities
saving the planet, one spotless home at a time