Your home is the focal point of your family’s everyday routine, meaning it is a one-of-a-kind space with unique cleaning requirements. If you want to ensure all of your cleaning preferences are met but you don’t have time to spend cleaning and scrubbing, you’ll need to partner with a maid service that will take the time to create a custom cleaning plan for you. Simply rely on ecomaids of Lexington-Richmond-Nicholasville to help your family enjoy a clean home environment that caters to all of your needs. Learn more about the various ways you can customize cleaning visits from our professional team below.
Maid Services Customized to Fit Your Needs
You can trust that our friendly team will respect your wishes and help keep your home the way you like it. We prioritize flexibility when creating cleaning plans to make sure our clients are completely satisfied with the results we offer. For example, we can design a cleaning program perfectly adjusted to your preferences in the following ways:
- We’ll make sure to only clean the rooms you want cleaned. Some local families are looking for a cleaning team that can clean their homes from floor to ceiling, while others want to limit the cleaning process to specific rooms. No matter which of these categories you fall into, you can look forward to selecting the areas you want us to clean. You can also further tailor your plan to include room rotations or fill-in cleaning services.
- We’ll give you numerous scheduling options to choose from. Your family’s cleaning needs depend on everything from your daily and weekly pace to whether you have pets and young children. Our team’s goal is to ensure you benefit from the right frequency of professional cleaning for your individual needs. Whether you want us to clean once or twice a month or every week, we’ll be there when you need us.
- We provide deep cleaning services that are easy to add on to regular cleaning visits. Our add-on services make it easy to ensure specific areas of your home are deep cleaned as needed. This is a great way to give attention to spaces such as drawers and closets that need less frequent cleaning.
Get Started With Maid Services in Lexington That Are Right For Your Home
Take a moment to learn more about how we benefit families in the following communities:
- And throughout the surrounding area
If you have asthma, it’s important to choose a house cleaning service that will help limit your exposure to asthma triggers and other substances that could further harm your respiratory system. With our cleaning team helping you keep your living environment in Lexington healthy and comfortable, you can have confidence you’re taking the necessary steps to protect your lungs.
At ecomaids of Lexington-Richmond-Nicholasville, we have developed an eco-friendly approach to cleaning that isn’t only better for the environment. It is also better for human health. The steps we take when cleaning help get rid of dust mite waste and pet dander, alleviate dust build-up, and remove miniscule particles from the air that could otherwise trigger an allergy attack. Furthermore, since we are committed to a green cleaning philosophy, we only work with non-toxic formulas that won’t pollute the air with VOCs or other caustic chemical fumes.
How Our House Cleaning Services Can Help Your Family Breathe Easy
When you deal with asthma, you know just how important a role air quality can play in your overall health and comfort. However, when it comes to cleaning your home, you may not be aware of the best techniques to use to avoid a decline in your indoor air quality and further damage to your respiratory system. Research has shown that many of the storebought cleaning supplies that homeowners reach for can actually contribute to respiratory issues. In fact, chronic exposure has been associated with the development of asthma in young people.
Here are the steps we take to help local homeowners avoid common pitfalls when cleaning and maintain a healthier space for those with asthma:
- Use of quality vacuums. Our high-tech HEPA filter vacuums go beyond cleaning flooring and rugs to also filter out tiny dust and dander particles from the air for instant freshness.
- Use of all-natural cleaning formulas. You won’t encounter toxic fumes or aggravating artificial scents when you rely on us to clean with our non-toxic, allergen-free cleaning supplies.
- Use of microfiber cleaning cloths. Our color-coded cleaning cloths have been designed to trap dust as they clean, making them superior to conventional cleaning materials.
Get Started With Our Healthy House Cleaning Services in Lexington!
Take a healthier approach to keeping your home clean by getting started with our asthma-conscious team in:
- Or a community in the surrounding area
Contact ecomaids of Lexington-Richmond-Nicholasville at (859) 636-6680 to learn more about our house cleaning services for Lexington and beyond!
You know how important frequent house cleaning is if you struggle with allergies. However, completing basic housekeeping tasks isn’t enough. It’s important to consider how your home is cleaned and what products are used if you want to experience relief from allergies. Fortunately, you don’t have to go through a process of trial and error, nor do you have to take on the time-consuming task of frequent cleaning all on your own. Our professional team is available to help families in Nicholasville and nearby communities enjoy healthier, cleaner, more comfortable homes using our time-tested allergen-free cleaning techniques.
How We Protect Families with Allergies in Nicholasville
One of the main goals of frequent cleaning is to get rid of allergens inside your home and increase your indoor air quality. Yet, if you are using toxic chemical cleaning solutions or an old-fashioned vacuum cleaner, your efforts might actually be making your allergy symptoms worse. Below, we’re providing an overview of how we choose the right cleaning equipment and products to give our clients relief from allergy symptoms and enhance the air quality in their homes:
- Sophisticated Vacuum Cleaners. Our innovative 4-stage HEPA-filter vacuums are built to trap dust and other irritating airborne particles. Unlike conventional vacuums, which can blow dirt and dust back into circulation, these machines effectively make your air cleaner and healthier.
- Non-Toxic Cleaning Formulas. If you’ve ever been met with irritating chemical fumes or artificial scents after a visit from professional cleaners, you know that these formulas can not only make you feel uncomfortable, but can also trigger allergy symptoms. Some of the ingredients still found in conventional cleaning products, such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs), have even been shown to be linked with the development of respiratory conditions.
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloths. There are plenty of surfaces in your home that cannot easily be vacuumed, but may still be a landing space for dust and dander. Using microfiber cleaning cloths, we trap these allergens and leave surfaces sparkling.
Get Started with Allergen-Free House Cleaning
Why not get started with a house cleaning service that understands the importance of minimizing allergens? At ecomaids of Lexington-Richmond-Nicholasville, we take pride in providing an allergen-free approach to cleaning that is appreciated by residents of:
You can contact ecomaids of Lexington-Richmond-Nicholasville today at (859) 636-6680 to get started with recurring house cleaning in the Nicholasville area!
When you know certain house cleaning products can put the health of your children at risk, you’ll want to be particularly careful about your cleaning routine. Fortunately, there’s a way for families in Lexington to gain peace of mind about maintaining a clean living environment. Simply partner with ecomaids of Lexington-Richmond-Nicholasville for green cleaning services that are not only better for the planet, but also better for the health of young children.
How We Make House Cleaning Kid-Friendly
Whether you have tweens or toddlers, maintaining a clean home plays an essential role in protecting their health. Moreover, a clean, organized space offers a sense of calm that is often lacking when you have young children running around. However, achieving a consistent level of cleanliness can be tough when you’re worried about household cleaning formulas containing dangerous ingredients.
You’re not alone in your concern. In fact, research has revealed that chronic exposure to household cleaning formulas that contain toxic ingredients is linked to the development of asthma in young children. The American Lung Association is even encouraging families to avoid the use of cleaning supplies that contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other toxic chemicals.
One way to maintain a home that is not only clean, but also a healthy environment for young children is to make use of our house cleaning services. Our approach at ecomaids of Lexington-Richmond-Nicholasville ensures you can feel good about:
- Non-Toxic chemical formulas. When we clean your home, we will only work with non-toxic cleaning solutions certified by Green Seal or EPA Safer Choice.
- Improved indoor air quality. In addition to choosing cleaners that do not produce irritating fumes or include artificial fragrances or VOCs, we vacuum with HEPA-filter vacuums to further improve your home’s indoor air quality.
- Offloading the burden of household chores. We’ll take the decision fatigue out of maintaining a clean home. Additionally, we can take on chores such as organizing and tidying up common spaces to help free up your time and energy, which may be especially limited if you have young children.
Get the Safe and Effective House Cleaning in Lexington You Need
Local families rely on us for kid-safe house cleaning that produces peace of mind as well as more beautiful and comfortable homes. There’s no need to compromise when you choose our services in:
- Or a community in the surrounding area
Reach out to ecomaids of Lexington-Richmond-Nicholasville at (859) 636-6680 for details about family-friendly house cleaning in the local area.
If your house cleaning needs go beyond recurring cleaning visits from our team in Richmond, you can find the exact level of clean you’re looking for through our specialty services. At ecomaids of Lexington-Richmond-Nicholasville, we know that life can bring some messy situations your way, and our team is ready to help you tackle them and get your home back to a sparkling clean state that puts you at ease. Whether you’ve just hosted a big event, have recently remodeled your home, or are making a move, our services can offer the detailed finish you require while maintaining our eco-friendly standards every step of the way.
House Cleaning for All of Life’s Messy Situations
Some of life’s biggest events can be a bit stressful, and delegating the task of cleaning up before or after can take some of the weight off of your shoulders. That’s why we go beyond routine cleaning visits and deep cleaning services to also offer specialized options for some of the many situations that may call for a helping hand with cleaning. These options include cleaning in the following scenarios:
- After construction. Whether you have a newly constructed home or you have undertaken a remodeling project, you won’t be ready to settle into your new surroundings until all of that construction dust and residue is gone. We can clean up these areas to make your home more inviting and ensure you can get right back to your normal routine.
- After an event. If you have just hosted a holiday dinner or special occasion party, you may feel a little overwhelmed with the mess that’s left behind after the festivities. Our professionals are more than capable of taking care of every detail, including dealing with dishes and clutter, so your memories of the event can be all positive.
- Before an open house. If you’re listing your home or hosting an open house, you have enough on your plate as it is. Allow us to take care of preparing your home to look its very best without leaving behind any toxic fumes or unpleasant residues.
Get the Level of Clean You Need for Your Home in Richmond
Our specialty services also include fill-in cleanings, vacation rental cleaning, and more! We offer these services in:
- And throughout the surrounding area
Call ecomaids of Lexington-Richmond-Nicholasville today at (859) 636-6680 to learn more about our full range of specialty house cleaning services for the Richmond area.
Promoting sustainable living
Supporting our local communities
Saving the planet, one spotless home at a time