Maid Service in Portland: Answering Common Questions
You may be interested in getting started with a maid service in Portland, but unsure of what to expect. At ecomaids of Portland, we work to ensure local homeowners understand our services and methodology so that they can have total confidence when they reach out to our team. By offering plenty of transparent information about our approach, we are able to provide a positive experience for our clients that promotes the health and comfort of their home environment, without the stress of unknowns.
Common Questions About Our Maid Service
You may have a long list of questions you’d like to ask our local greater Portland area company before getting started with our maid services. We’d be happy to answer these questions and fill you in on all the details of our service offerings and cleaning standards. In the meantime, take a look at our responses to these common inquiries:
- What is an Initial Service Visit (ISV)? When exploring our services, you may come across this term and wonder what it means. When we visit your home for the first time, we will conduct an ISV, meaning we will offer a detailed clean that covers more steps than a Recurring Service Visit (RSV) that is designed to rid the home of dirt and allergen accumulation to allow for an efficient and effective maintenance program.
- How can I schedule a cleaning visit? Booking a cleaning visit is as easy as calling our local office or completing a simple estimate form and confirming the date of your requested visit by email.
- What happens if I am dissatisfied with the cleaning visit? You’ll be happy to note that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Should any aspect of our service fail to bring you satisfaction, we ask that you get in touch with us and let us know within 24 hours of your service visit. We will promptly re-clean the area in question to ensure your expectations are met.
- What is the policy for cancelling cleaning visits? To ensure our process remains efficient, we require a minimum notice of two business days for cancellations.
- Can I rely on the same cleaners each time? By design, we do not guarantee there will always be the same team members. We feel it is more important to rely on consistent and reliable service from a professional service with high training standards. That means, while we do assign a team once you are on recurring service, substitutions do occur for time off purposes, and your service will not be compromised. We are continuously hiring and have a rigid 2 week training process to ensure our consistency and quality, regardless of team member outages.
Give Us a Call to Learn More About Our Maid Service in Portland!
Whether you want to get started with our maid service right away or have additional questions that must be answered, all you need to do is get in touch!
Our service area includes the communities of:
- Happy Valley
- Lake Oswego
- Oregon City
- West Linn
- And throughout the surrounding area
Promoting sustainable living
Supporting our local communities
Saving the planet, one spotless home at a time