Residential Disinfecting Services
Disinfecting is Not a One Time Thing
ecomaids regularly cleans all the surfaces of your home during each cleaning.
Did you know that we also use disinfectant fogging that will reach the spots that a simple wipe down with common disinfectant can’t reach.
How Residential Fogging Works
- Electrostatic disinfectant fogging generates a cloud of microscopically small disinfectant droplets that is
naturally occurring and non-toxic
- Dramatically reduces the number of pathogens both on surfaces, on textiles, and even in the air
- Droplets settle underneath, on top of and on the sides of objects and inaccessible areas that cannot be reached during conventional cleaning
Why Fogging is Important for your Home?
- COVID-19 can live on metals for up to three days, on plastics for two days and on cardboard for up to twenty-four hours
- Germs can spread from an infected person to an entire business location in just hours via contaminated touchpoints
- Fogging ensures rapid treatment of large areas in a short period of time
Call today to find out how disinfecting fogging can protect your home.
Promoting sustainable living
Supporting our local communities
Saving the planet, one spotless home at a time
What Your Destin and Nearby Neighbors Are Saying
I highly recommend ecomaids!ecomaids is an excellent cleaning service company! The staff are friendly, flexible, and detail-oriented yet also efficient. The prices are great and I feel good about the use of the eco-friendly products in my home. I highly recommend ecomaids!
Great cleaning serviceGreat cleaning service. Always impressed with how efficient yet thorough Ecomaids is. They leave my house smelling and looking wonderful…
We love EcoMaidsWe love EcoMaids! We've been using their services for the last several years and have had a great overall experience.