DIY Simple Lemony Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Ditch your toxic cleaning products and try mixing up this simple, lemony, DIY multi-purpose cleaner!
There’s nothing better than walking into your home to a lemony, fresh and clean smell! At ecomaids, we use all eco-friendly products. In between your regularly scheduled cleanings, try this DIY Multi-Purpose cleaner made with simple ingredients.
4 organic lemons
White distilled vinegar
Container of your choice with tight lid
- Fill container of your choice with four organic lemons, sliced into quarters.
- Add in white distilled vinegar so that lemon slices are completely covered.
- Seal with a tight lid and store for 2-3 weeks.
- After 2-3 weeks, strain the liquid from the container and pour into a spray bottle. (There are a ton of website that sell eco-friendly and sustainable spray bottles! If you’re really creative, learn how to turn a glass jar into a spray bottle!)
- Add equal part warm water. Mixture should be one part lemon-vinegar juice and one part warm water.
This creates a citrusy, antibacterial, multi-purpose cleaner that you can use on counters, floors, carpets and upholstery. A must have for any home!
Want an eco-friendly maid cleaning for your home or apartment? Find your local ecomaids to get a free estimate!