Five Ways Green Cleaning Can Help Your Home, Family, and Pets
For many families, there is a desire to keep your home clean without spraying the toxic chemicals that come in a majority of the cleaning solutions available on the market. These chemicals can leave the environment in poor shape, and your family sick from the harsh toxins that are sprayed into the air and used on countertops. For this reason, more families are opting for environmentally friendly cleaning solutions in their home.
ECOMAIDS is a proven leader in eco-friendly residential cleaning services. Here are five ways green cleaning can help your family, pets, and the environment.
- Better air quality in your home. When poisonous chemicals are sprayed in your home, the air quality is compromised. By using our specialized cleaning solutions and tools, ECOMAIDS can directly impact the air you and your family breathe in every day.
- Fewer toxins on foods. Kitchen counters that are cleaned with toxic chemicals retain traces of those harsh compounds. This can have a direct impact on the food you eat, without your realizing it. With our all-natural cleaning solutions, you do not have to worry about poisonous chemicals finding their way into your cooking.
- Reduced toxic residue. Furniture polish can also leave a residue that can easily be consumed by children. This is especially a risk in households where one or more family members show a heightened response to environmental chemicals. When you use products that are toxin-free, you do not have to worry about what might accidentally get into your child’s mouth from the cleaning solutions used in your home.
- Kids can clean too! In between cleanings from ECOMAIDS, you can use green cleaning products to help teach your kids how to keep your home spotless. By using products that do not have toxins, you can include your children from an earlier age in taking care of the house, which will prepare them for increased responsibilities and self-reliance later in life.
- Environmental respect helps your community. Most people want to reduce the negative impact they have on their community, as well as their home. With green cleaning, you are washing fewer chemicals down the drain—which in turn can have an impact on the cleanliness of your water and the toxins being sent into your surrounding environment.
If you are considering eco-friendly solutions for cleaning your home, contact your local ECOMAIDS franchise to schedule a free consultation. Learn more about how our commitment to environmental responsibility can directly benefit your children, family, pets, and the environment.