Ten Ways to Clean Your Home Using Baking Soda
- For Cleaning Children`s Toys: mix one quart of warm water and one fourth cup of baking soda. Soak the toys in this mixture, then rinse them off with clear water and let them dry.
- For Cleaning Silver: mix three parts baking soda and one part water to form a paste. Rub the paste on each item and then rinse with warm water and dry with a microfiber cloth.
- For Odor Eliminating: place baking soda in a small bowl or box and leave it in the refrigerator, freezer and cabinets. It will absorb all odors in the surrounding area.
- For a Multi-Purpose Cleaner: sprinkle baking soda on a damp microfiber cloth, wipe the area and then clean it dry with water.
- For Floor Cleaning: sprinkle some baking soda on the area and wipe it clean with a damp microfiber cloth.
- For Carpet Cleaning: sprinkle baking soda on the area of carpet and let it sit in for about twenty minutes. Then vacuum up the area.
- For Unclogging Drains: once a week pour one fourth a cup of baking soda down the drain and rinse thoroughly with hot water.
- For Pet Cleaning: sprinkle baking soda on their fur and then just brush it out.
- For Grease Stains on Clothing: add baking soda to the wash load.
- For Cleaning Lawn Furniture: mix together warm water with one fourth a cup of baking soda and scrub till clean. Then rinse off the furniture and let it dry.
Learn More: To learn more about ECOMAIDS methods of cleaning and cleaning products:
- Call us at 800-ECOMAIDS
- Find Your Local ECOMAIDS
- Sign up for our Healthy Home Healthy Living Newsletter
- Ten Ways to Clean Your Home Using White Distilled Vinegar
- Ten Ways to Clean Your Home Using Hydrogen Peroxide
- Ten Ways to Clean Your Home Using Lemon Juice