Q How can green cleaning directly impact my business’s bottom line?
One of the biggest concerns for businesses in these trying economic times is their bottom line. With the desire to cut costs wherever possible, companies are constantly looking for ways to lower their overhead expenses and reduce their monthly budget outlays.
By now, you may have heard that one of the easiest and best ways to reduce net expenses is through using an environmentally friendly cleaning service for your office instead of traditional janitorial services.
Here are a few ways eco-friendly cleaning can directly improve your business’s bottom line.
- Less water. Eco-friendly cleaning means using fewer resources. One of the most precious of resources is water. This is also a costly expense item on many businesses budgets. With ECOMAIDS, you can lower the cost of your monthly water bill while also doing your part to help the environment.
- High-efficiency equipment. When an ECOMAIDS cleaning crew comes into your office, our workers are armed with high-efficiency vacuums that will leave your air quality improved without sucking electricity from your monthly budgets. This can help you to lower your costs with no effort.
- Reduced waste disposal. The more cleaning supplies and plastic bottles get tossed into the trash, the more they fill our landfills and contaminate our environment. With green cleaning services, your office can lower the amount of waste produced by your business, which can ultimately save you money.
- Better employee practices. When ECOMAIDS is contracted to clean your offices in an environmentally friendly way, we go beyond the minimum requirements of the job. When we are done, we leave behind training materials to encourage your employees to keep the office space sanitary using easy green practices, such as limiting waste.
- Healthier employees. ECOMAIDS commits to sanitizing your offices and workspace, minimizing the chances of infection passing between workers. Healthier employees reduce workplace absenteeism, and that improves business efficiency overall: a direct savings for you.
When you are ready to lower your bills, consider a green workspace as a way to save money and directly improve your business’s balance sheet.