The Non-Toxic Alternative to Cleaning Your Furniture
Most furniture polishes contain harmful chemicals such as formaldehyde (a Poisonous, carcinogenic, neurotoxic chemical that irritates the skin, eyes, and mucous membranes) and phenols (a toxic chemical that can cause respiratory irritation, headaches, and burning eyes) and can be extremely harmful to your family and pets. Today, there are many eco-friendly alternatives to toxic furniture polishes that will leave your home clean and spotless.
CLEANING SOLUTION. For furniture and floors made out of wood, vinyl, plastic, metal and other surfaces, try using a neutral pH, non-abrasive, non-toxic furniture polish that is free of phosphates, chlorine, DEA and petroleum ingredients, such as ECOMAIDS ® Multi-Surface Cleaner.
Learn More: To learn more about ECOMAIDS methods of cleaning and cleaning products:
- Call us at 800-ECOMAIDS
- Find Your Local ECOMAIDS
- Sign up for our Healthy Home Healthy Living Newsletter
- Clean and Sanitize Your Home Without The Harmful Toxins Found in Anti-bacterial Cleaners
- Clean and Sanitize Your Home Without The Harmful Toxins Found in Bleach
- How to Clean and Sanitize Your Toilet Bowl Without the Toxins
- How to Clean and Sanitize Your Tub and Tiles Without the Toxins
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "The Non-Toxic Alternative to Cleaning Your Furniture"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."