How to Clean and Sanitize Your Toilet Bowl Without the Toxins
Have you noticed that almost all toilet bowl cleaners and deodorizers come with instructions telling you to “make sure there is plenty of ventilation” and to “open all windows and doors” when cleaning your bathroom? That’s because most toilet bowl cleaners contain numerous (too many to list here) highly-volatile and noxious chemicals that are carcinogenic, toxic if inhaled, can be damaging to internal tissue and are severe irritants to the skin, eyes and throat. There are plenty of alternatives to these harmful chemicals that clean and deodorize toilets without exposing your family to these harmful effects.
CLEANING SOLUTION. For cleaning and sanitizing the inside and outside of toilets, try using a peroxide-based cleaner, such as ECOMAIDS ® Peroxide Cleaner and Deodorizer.
Learn More: To learn more about ECOMAIDS methods of cleaning and cleaning products:
- Call us at 800-ECOMAIDS
- Find Your Local ECOMAIDS
- Sign up for our Healthy Home Healthy Living Newsletter
- Clean and Sanitize Your Home Without The Harmful Toxins Found in Anti-bacterial Cleaners
- Clean and Sanitize Your Home Without The Harmful Toxins Found in Bleach
- The Non-Toxic Alternative to Cleaning Your Furniture
- How to Clean and Sanitize Your Tub and Tiles Without The Harmful Toxins
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "How to Clean and Sanitize Your Toilet Bowl Without the Toxins"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."