Clean and Sanitize Your Home Without The Harmful Toxins Found in Bleach
Bleach (the second-worst “B-word” in the English language). Bleach-based products contain chlorine bleach and sodium hypochlorite. These chemicals are highly corrosive to the skin, lungs and eyes, and can actually cause asthma and allergy symptoms. Bleach can also be extremely dangerous when mixed with or exposed to other household chemicals.
CLEANING SOLUTION. For cleaning and sanitizing counters and other surfaces, try peroxide-based cleaners, such as ECOMAIDS ® Peroxide Cleaner and Deodorizer, or try adding vinegar or tea tree oil to water for a natural sanitizer. For laundry, try hydrogen peroxide as a stain lifter.
Learn More: To learn more about ECOMAIDS methods of cleaning and cleaning products:
- Call us at 800-ECOMAIDS
- Find Your Local ECOMAIDS
- Sign up for our Healthy Home Healthy Living Newsletter
- Clean and Sanitize Your Home Without The Harmful Toxins Found in Anti-bacterial Cleaners
- The Non-Toxic Alternative to Cleaning Your Furniture
- How to Clean and Sanitize Your Toilet Bowl Without the Toxins
- How to Clean and Sanitize Your Tub and Tiles Without the Toxins
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Clean and Sanitize Your Home Without The Harmful Toxins Found in Bleach"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."