"Labor Free" Tips, Tricks and Recipes for Hosting a Green Barbecue this Labor Day Weekend
This LABOR DAY, host a "GREEN" barbecue by using our favorite tips, tricks, and recipes:
- Choose “evites” as an alternative to paper invitations
- Don't shop unitl you have a firm head count for your guests
- Opt for reusable plates and cutlery
- Choose locally grown, organic, food. Eating locally grown, organic, food eliminates the need for environmentally damaging travel, improves air quality and supports responsible land development.
OUR Favorite "labor-free" recipe: No Bake Cheesecake
FOR MORE TIPS ON SUSTAINABLE LIVING AND ECO-FRIENDLY ALTERNATIVES FOR YOUR EVERYDAY NEEDS:
- SIGN UP FOR THE HEALTHLY HOME HEALTHLY LIVING NEWSLETTER
- CALL US AT 800-ECOMAIDS
Post a comment
Post a Comment to ""Labor Free" Tips, Tricks and Recipes for Hosting a Green Barbecue this Labor Day Weekend"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."